Kermit Kombat 2 ep 3 Kermit Kombat 2 ep 3

Play Button

If any one is having trouble... finding the play button, look where the preloader bar was, i guess if your screen is really dark you might not be able to see it, I suppose that's my fault. In any case, just click around where the play button was and you should be fine.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

CI:U the game

Dude, If you could make this a game, you would be the absolute master of all thins awesome! Think about it.

Thank you, you made my day.

McFretN responds:

I thought about it... and thats all

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Maybe Better then Madness Combat

At first, I felt like you should have had more guns, but I think you have something ood going wit hthe blades. Keep thinking of origonal ways to use them and youre golden. Keep it up.

Deus Deus

I love you. You love me?

Great job. Don't worry about the bad review. Newgrounds is full of immature jerks. The nice reviews, and at least, the constructive criticisms are the only mature people here, just ignore them and go on.

Goos job

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

lol!

That was good. The origonal deffinatly made me laugh (thats what NG's all about). This one did too but there ws something missing... The arm waving, there just wasnt enough of it in this!

In all seriousness, it was good, and I hope this starts a new trend. I'd love to see a numa numa dance collection.

A very Neptune Christmas A very Neptune Christmas

Awesome

Great job! We were too busy with a certian other project to make a xmas movie but I think you'll be happy with it when its done ^_^

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Great!

Very good job. The only thing I didnt like at all were the clors you picked. I really didnt like the colors at all. Thats just my opinion. ^_^
Good job!

Flash to the Future Flash to the Future

You are amazing

But you took this in the wrong direction. I love how you draw and animate, and I love Back to the Future. But this movie was unwatchable. Your genna be a great animator but you need to find some one to do voices for you. Good luck.

What if Hitler Lived? What if Hitler Lived?

Not stolen

I've watched Rocky Pinnicle work on this movie for weeks, it's not stolen

IBlackedOut Short IBlackedOut Short

Cool

Good job, cant wait to see more.